Liver Plex is a liver tonic that supports the liver and helps maintain a healthy digestive function. It aids or assists in the treatment of indigestion and flatulence.
Each 2mL contains dry herb equivalent to:
- Dandelion root, Taraxacum officinale 200mg
- Turmeric root, Curcuma longa 200mg
- Gravel root, Eupatorium purpureum 100mg
- Mullein leaf, Verbascum thapsus 100mg
- Fresh green hulls of Black walnut, Juglans nigra 100mg
- Marshmallow root, Althaea officinalis 100mg
- Liquorice root, Glycyrrhiza glabra 60mg
- Wild Yam root, Dioscorea villosa 60mg
- St Mary’s Thistle seed, Silybum marianum 60mg
- Skullcap leaf, Scutellaria lateriflora 20mg
- Adult: 2mL three times daily in water or juice
- Child (3-12 years): 1mL three times daily in water or juice
WARNING:If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Shake bottle well before use.
‘I have been using the Liver Plex for 3 months because I had elevated liver function results on a blood test. I feel so much better after taking it and my liver function results returned to normal within 4 weeks. I use it regularly now and would recommend others to use it’. Jeanette, QLD