Vitaklenz is a blend of herbs traditionally used in Asia, Europe, America & India to help the body eliminate unhealthy organisms, and to support a healthy digestive system.
- Helps the immune system eradicate unhealthy bacteria, protozoa, flukes and worms
- Promotes healthy digestion and acts as a liver tonic
- Balances intestinal flora to fight off candida infections
How does Vitaklenz work?
Vitaklenz is the result of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge from traditional medicines around the world that have successfully worked in harmony with the body’s defences to eliminate parasites and yeast infestations in humans.
The 12 active herbal ingredients in Vitaklenz are well known to stimulate anti-parasitic, anti-candida and cleansing effects within the human system.
Why do I need to take Vitaklenz?
Recent figures taken indicate that 90% of all adults in the United States host some form of parasitic organsism at any one time.
“I find parasites in 92% of people. Everybody – rich and poor – the whole population have parasites . . . Pets are great carriers of parasites. Also, vegetables may carry parasitic organisms.” Dr. William Kelly, famous cancer specialist.
“One of every four people in the world is infected with roundworms, which cause fever, cough and intestinal problems. A quarter of the world’s people have hookworms, which can cause anemia and abdominal pain. Another third of a billion people suffer from abdominal pain and diarrhea caused by whipworms.”The Miami Herald, June 25 1978.
What’s in Vitaklenz?
- Each capsule of Vitaklenz contains herbal extracts equivalent to dry:Artemisia annua (Wormwood) herb top 105 mg
- Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull 200 mg
- Curcurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed 250 mg
- Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit 105 mg
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 300 mg
- Tabebuia avellanedae (Pau D’Arco) inner stem bark 150 mg
- Gentiana macrophylla (Gentian) root 180 mg
- Echinacea purpurea root 100 mg
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) root 100 mg
- Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb fresh 80 mg
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf powder 25 mg
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) flower bud powder 25 mg